I found an interesting tutorial and was inspired to try it on my own as a basis for a page in the kids’ baby books. I did this one for Caleb’s book and I am brainstorming what to do for Cece’s. My process was a bit different from the tutorial (as I tend to do) as I wanted the text to be editable and not mess with making all those unneeded brushes. I left the text layers as vector and grouped them. I then set the face image to a clipping mask and applied the invert mask over that layer. Anyways, enough technical talk – here’s the image. It will be for a 12×12 book. Really excited to print this one up!
I love the result.